“Overcome Pornography for Good” by Sara Brewer is a comprehensive program designed to help individuals break free from pornography addiction and create a more fulfilling life. The course covers various aspects, including commitment, learning from mistakes, managing urges, dealing with emotions, addressing underlying beliefs and identity, and overcoming the challenges of pornography addiction. It falls under the “Personal Development and Addiction Recovery” category, focusing on helping individuals improve their well-being and overcome addictive behaviors.
Sara Brewer – Overcome Pornography for Good
What You Get:
- Learn how to maintain commitment easily.
- Stop worrying that you’ll lose motivation. I’ll teach you why motivation isn’t required to follow through with your goals.
- Develop the skill of being committed – yes, it’s a skill!
- How to quickly get back on track when you feel unmotivated.
- Discover a reason to quit porn that gets you excited and motivated to create the most beautiful life you can imagine. instead of a reason that makes you feel bad about yourself if you slip up.
LEARN AND MOVE ON
- As soon as you join the program, FAILURE IS IMPOSSIBLE. Because I will teach you to take every “slip up” and turn it into a true “stepping stone”.
- Gather data around your slip ups so that you can change, instead of ignoring them and pretending that they didn’t happen.
- Learn how your slip ups with porn can make you stronger and guide you to quit porn even faster.
- Learn to manage urges easily without willpower. Urges are only difficult because you’ve only been taught to handle them with willpower. This milestone will teach you how to make quitting porn so much easier,
- Stop being afraid of urges.
- How to be in control even when you have strong urges to look at pornography.
- Step-by-step how-to easily handle urges to view porn.
- Decrease desires without running away, resisting, or relying on blocks and filters
- The best way to handle common triggers e.g. being alone, waking up in the middle of the night, spouse going out of town, etc.
EMOTIONS AND BUFFERING
- Stop using porn as a coping mechanism.
- Exactly how to handle those emotions and get relief instead of going to porn.
- Exercises to stop feeling apathy, shame, and worthlessness.
- What to do if you’re stuck in a shame and binge spiral.
BELIEFS AND IDENTITY
- How to BECOME someone who doesn’t want porn.
- Discover and change your beliefs about yourself so that you can really move past this.
- How to quit even though there’s a part of you that enjoys pornography.
- How to stop self-sabotaging yourself.
- Why you view pornography even if you don’t have urges.