Michael Oliver – How to ‘Sell’ The Way People Buy! provides an in-depth exploration of essential sales skills and techniques. It covers the importance of understanding the customer’s needs, desires, and level of commitment to change. The course also delves into creating a natural conversational dialogue framework, addressing potential concerns, pre-planning, and the stages of connecting and discovering in the sales process. It’s a valuable resource for individuals looking to improve their sales and communication skills.
Michael Oliver – How to ‘Sell’ The Way People Buy!
WHAT YOU GET?
3. Nobody Likes Being Sold
4. 7 Success Tips
- Lesson 1 -9 Essential Basic Sales Skills
1. Essential Basic Sales Skills!
2. Skill #1: Your 3 Primary Objectives
3. Is There A Problem?
4. What They Want And Why They Want It
5. Establishing Their Level Of Desire And Commitment To Change
6. Skill #2: 4 Ways A Conversational Dialogue Can Start
- Lesson 2 – Your Natural Selling Conversational Dialogue Frameworkter
1. Your Natural Selling Conversational Dialogue Framework
2. Addressing The Possible Elephant In The Room!
3. It’s About Them – Not About You!
- Lesson 3 – The Connecting Stage
1. SMART Pre-Planning
2. 10 Ways to Start Conversational Dialogues Without Tension
3. You Had Me At Hello!
4. Creating Your Own Personal Value Impact Statement
5. Outline a Problem
6. Outline Your Solution
- Lesson 4 – The Discovering Stage
1. This Is Not A Linear Approach!
2. The Approach Never Differs.
3. Using Closed And Open-Ended Questions
- Lesson 5 – The Discovering Stage Cont…
1. Discovering Stage Questions
2. Background Questions – BQ
3. Needs Awareness Questions – NAQ
4. A Financial Advisor Example
5. Needs Development Questions – NDQ
6.Values Centered Needs Development Questions