“Hyla Nayeri & Adrien Bettio – How TF Do I Start” is a comprehensive course that guides aspiring entrepreneurs through the journey of starting a business. With 16 modules, it covers everything from generating business ideas, manufacturing, branding, e-commerce, and marketing to essential topics like funding, operations, legal aspects, and personal development. This course equips you with the knowledge and mindset needed to navigate the challenges of entrepreneurship, providing valuable insights and resources along the way. Congratulations on completing your journey to entrepreneurship!
Hyla Nayeri & Adrien Bettio – How TF Do I Start
What You Get:
Module 1: Welcome to How TF Do I Start?
- The 437 story
- How TF Do I Start? Workbook
Module 2: The Business Idea
- Lesson 1: Idea Generation
- Lesson 2: Market Research: Competitor Analysis, Positioning Map, etc.
Module 3: Manufacturing 101
- Lesson 1: What to Look for in a Manufacturer
- Lesson 2: How to Find a Manufacturer
Module 4: Manufacturing 2.0
- Lesson 1: Design Process – From Techpack to Final Sample
- Tech Pack Walk Through
- Lesson 2: Logistics, Quality assurance and Costing
Module 5: Building a Collection
- Lesson 1: Our Experience + Approach
- Lesson 2: Building the PO – #Units, Sizing Breakdown, Pricing
- Costing Example
- Purchase Order Walk Through
Module 6: That Cash Money
- Lesson 1: Funding your business
- Lesson 2: Finding resources to fund your business
- Lesson 3: Risk and Reward
Module 7: Branding is KEY
- Lesson 1: Establishing Branding
- Lesson 2: Visual Identity
- Lesson 3: Naming your Business
- Lesson 4: Differentiating from competitors
- Lesson 5: Branding Consistency
Module 8: Ecommerce Tips
- Lesson 1: Getting Set up
- Lesson 2: Uploading product + descriptions
- Lesson 3: Landing Page Tips
- Lesson 4: Becoming a trustworthy brand
Module 9: Operations
- Lesson 1: Packing + Shipping
- Lesson 2: Customer Service + Policies + FAQ
Module 10: Social Media Marketing + Mor
- Lesson 1: Brand Exposure
- Lesson 2: Social Media Platforms
- Lesson 3: Growing through IG
- Lesson 4: Instagram growth Hacks
- Lesson 5: Value Proposition
- Lesson 6: Tik Tok for your brand
- Lesson 7: Creating Conversion
Module 11: Influencer Marketing + Celebrity
- Lesson 1: Everything you need to know about Influencer Marketing
- Lesson 2: Paying for Influencers
- Lesson 3: Finding Influencers for your brand Part I
- Lesson 4: Finding Influencers for your brand Part II
- Lesson 5: Influencer Outreach
- Lesson 6: Influencer Gifting Part I
- Lesson 7: Influencer Gifting Part II
- Lesson 8: Large scale influencers
- Lesson 9: Celebrity giftin
Module 12: Launch Day Marketing
- Lesson 1: Launch Day
- Lesson 2: Selling Out
- Lesson 3: Keeping the customer after your first order
Module 13: The Boring Stuff
- Lesson 1: Incorporation
- Lesson 2: Accounting
- Lesson 3: Legal
- Lesson 4: Human Resources
Module 14: Mindset
- Lesson 1: Entrepreneurship: The Importance of Perseverance + Hustle
- Lesson 2: Goal Setting – How We Goal Set, Use Vision Boards, and Use Manifestation
Module 15: Self Development
- Lesson 1: Routines
- Lesson 2: Balancing life as an entrepreneur
- Lesson 3: Reading for an entrepreneur
Module 16: The Hard Parts No One Talks About
- Lesson 1: Entrepreneurship Lifestyle
- Lesson 2: Fear of failure
- Lesson 3: Motivation as an Entrepreneur
- Lesson 4: Successful brand > my health + happiness?!
- Lesson 5: This shit ain’t easy
- Lesson 6: You are more than your brand
- Lesson 7: No one is perfect
- Congratulations on Finishing How TF Do I start?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Industry Terms 101
- When to pay yourself a salary?
- When to hire your first employee?
- Best Marketing Dollars?
- How to approach Press or PR as a small brand with little cash?
- What tools do we use for planning, execution and operations?
- Hiring tip
- Best business book?
- Tips on balancing business with current job/school
- How to pick someone’s brain?
- How did you start building your business network?
- Next Steps